For questions or more information about any of our products and services, please email or call us at 877-843-0183. We are your source for convenience store design and walk in cooler answers!
Walk in coolers also known as walk in beverage coolers, glass door coolers, and commercial coolers all have a primary purpose in your facility, to cool and effectively merchandise product.
As you know your walk in cooler is the biggest investment of your merchandising fixture selection. Both from a monetary and sales floor per foot perspectives.
Placement and Design are Critical in the creation of a productive and profitable traffic pattern that optimize revenue and keep your cooling costs low.
Did you know the most common mistakes that happen when designing a new store deal specifically with equipment selection and placement.
Common mistakes that occur with Walk In Cooler’s include:
- Small Doors that impact your customers ability to access merchandise
- Undersized or Poorly Balanced Refrigeration Systems
- Limited Depth – Impacts your ability to stock without disrupting customer flows
- Poor Shelf Selection – Lack of size and shape options waste precious cooler space
- Door Color choice. Silver and Gold doors tend to date a store. Black is the preferred color
- LED Lighting for 1/10th of the cost of T-8 Lighting
- Styrene vs. Urethane Foamed in Place better R factor.
- Choosing Upfront Savings instead of Reduced Operating Costs Which Greatly affect your bottom line for years to come!
Operational Expenses vs. Initial Cooler Investment
With a 10-15 year investment, the operational costs and maintenance costs can far outweigh any one time saving by cutting corners on upfront cost. Consider that a lower R value will result in a higher cost to cool your unit and maintain temperature. The lower the R and the overall design and installation will have a dramatic impact on your operational expenses of a Walk in Cooler.
We can custom design a walk in cooler specifically for your application. Including:
Why Professional Design Matters
- Food service Walk In Cooler applications
- Convenience store Walk In Coolers
- Liquor Store and Package store applications
- Refrigerated warehouse applications.
- Beer Caves
- Foamed in Place construction Structural Integrity and better R-Factor
- Wood framed construction for custom sizing and Shapes
- Workmanship warranty To Ensure your Money is Spent Wisely
- We Produce Quality so You Will Not Be Disappointed
Common Walk In Cooler Shapes
Why Jaycomp Developments, convenience store design consultants, for your custom Walk In Cooler?
- U- Shaped
- Cooler Freezer Combinations
- Beer Caves
- Or Custom Designed Angled Walk In Coolers ask us for a Quote
- 15 year of experience
- Specifically to meet your needs
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- AutoCAD Designed to custom fit your environment
- Experience with walk ins ranging from 8×10 to 100,000 square feet
- Drop Shipped or on-site installations
- Delivery energy efficient, glass door walk in coolers, Walk in Freezers, walk in coolers,
- Beverage Coolers, and Floral Coolers, designed
- Oklahoma / Texas Petroleum Marketers Association Members